Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I would like to say

that things have been more inspired, but as with my mood, things have been a little bleak.

I made a dinner tonight that could only be described as weird. I am having an off day.

You know, those days where you find yourself walking into everything, mispelling, falling off chairs, dropping glass bowls on your own head or being incapable of properly dressing yourself.

I haven't really been taking photos of things that I have been cooking, eating or anything really. I don't really see the point.

It would be a lot easier with some real routine or motivation in my life, but as pointed out by a very driven woman; having worked for the last six years and finally being set free can not only interrupt the psyche of someone not entirely stable, but shake confidence.

The sad thing is that right now I don't feel capable of writing, despite setting aside time and I know that once I start work I will wish for this silence and stillness that I am currently finding frustrating.




Perhaps contentment is a synonym for distraction or only something the privileged can pretend to achieve through purchasing it.


No comments: